A life approach to diabetes | A collaborative conference
Join us on Wednesday, 8 February from 08:30-16:30 to collaborate with regional colleagues in diabetes care to improve outcomes through innovation and integrated working, particularly focused on transition of children and young people to adult diabetes services.
This event will be chaired by two NHS England national clinical directors:
- Professor Jonathan Valabhji, National Clinical Director for Obesity and Diabetes
- Dr Jackie Cornish, National Clinical Director for Children and Young People
To register for this event, please use our online registration site (link).
Aims and objectives
- Share best practice and ideas for replicating initiatives in your area.
- Find new ways to address today’s challenges in transitional care.
- Explore methods to achieve better diabetes outcomes.
The event will bring together up to 200 regional diabetes clinicians, providers and commissioners to focus on improving outcomes through innovation and collaborative working.
The event is aimed at specialist diabetes teams, GPs, diabetes commissioners and other stakeholders.
Questions may be directed to Usha Parkash (07432 598896 or email@example.com).
About the organisers
This event is hosted in partnership with the London Diabetes Clinical Network, Children and Young People’s South East Coast and London Diabetes Network, Healthy London Partnership, South East Clinical Networks, Diabetes UK and JDRF.