CYP joint meeting: Strategic Clinical Leadership Group and Commissioning Advisory Group
The London Children and Young People’s (CYP) Strategic Clinical Network (SCN) held a joint meeting between the Strategic Clinical Leadership Group (SCLG) and the Commissioning Advisory Group (CAG) on 6 May 2015. The meeting brought together key clinicians, commissioners, providers, public health and local authority colleagues to discuss how the Healthy London Partnership programme for children and young people will be taken forward.
The meeting had the joint aim of celebrating some of the achievements of the CYP SCN over the last two years and taking a forward look at the work that we need to do through the Heathy London Partnership in order to meet the challenges of implementing the Better Health for London programme.
Review the meeting slides and resources
- CYP SCN achievements 2013-2015 – Prof Russell Viner, Clinical Director, CYP SCN
- Healthy London Partnership CYP programme – Martin Wilkinson, CCG Senior Responsible Officer
- London CYP Mental health Strategic Leadership Group
- Management of the acutely sick child workshop – Duncan Macrae and Joy Hayes
- CYP data sets – Denise McCoy, Knowledge and Intelligence Team, Public Health England
- Children and Maternity SCN: Transition, key themes and principles – Yorkshire and the Humber SCN
- CYP Strategic Clinical Leadership Group draft minutes 6 May 2015