Health and Care Innovation Expo 2015
Come and meet the national Strategic Clinical Networks and Clinical Senates at our hub, located at Stand 5 of the exhibition centre of Expo 2015, 2-3 September in Manchester.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to engage with colleagues from around the UK as well as being able to watch a variety of videos showcasing some of our achievements over the past 12 months.
Over the two days, we have an engaging and insightful lineup of speakers:
- Five year cancer strategy and what it means for SCNs and devolution – Professor Sean Duffy (Wed, 10:00)
- Innovative programmes of work – Digital Telehealth, Telestroke Services (Wed, 11:00)
- Cancer patient information eBook – Lancashire Teaching Hospitals -(Wed, 12:00).
- CAMHS in light of devolution – Dr Jacqueline Cornish and Dr Sandeep Ranote (Wed, 13:00)
- Transforming cancer care in the community – Hinchingbrooke Health Care
- NORse – Dr Dimitris Poulikakos, locum consultant renal physician, and Ben Kennedy, junior project manager from Salford Royal
- Applying the Five year forward view – Professor Donal O’Donoghue, chair, GMLSC Senate (10:30, Thurs)
- Heart failure – Thames Valley SCN (Thurs, pm)
- Atrial fibrillation – East Midlands SCN (Thurs, pm)
- Early intervention and devolution – Dr Geraldine Strathdee and Professor Paul French (Thurs, pm)