London Diabetes Regional Event – 13th December 2017
On 13th December 2017 we held a regional diabetes meeting for London, which aimed to:
- Provide a national update on the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme, Treatment and Care Programme and Digital Programme.
- Share knowledge in relation to Diabetes Treatment and Care to enable STPs to transform diabetes care.
- Consider cross cutting themes for Diabetes Treatment and Care plans.
- London Context – Gemma Snell, London Diabetes Lead & Vicky Parker, Quality and Improvement Manager
- National Dashboard – Rory Blackshaw, Analyst – Medical and Nursing Analytical Unit
- DPP Digital Update – Diane Powell, Prevention Lead – Digital
World café slides
- NEL, Structured Education – Charlotte Painter, Programme Director for Long Term Conditions, City & Hackney CCG
- NEL, 3 Treatment Targets – Meradin Peachy, Director of Public Health, Newham CCG
- NWL, 3 Treatment Targets, Structured Education & MDFT – Lesley Robertson, Programme Director NWLSTP Diabetes Transformation
- SEL, 3 Treatment Targets – Pam Rogers, Programme Manager, Southwark CCG
- SEL, MDFT – Lindsey Couer-Belle, Deputy Director of Commissioning, Bexley CCG
- SL, Structured Education – Alison White, Implementation Lead for Diabetes Treatment & Care and Healthier You, HIN
- SWL, MDFT & DISN – Oliver Brady, Diabetes Programme Manager, Wandsworth CCG
Questions may be made via the Diabetes Clinical Network mailbox at email@example.com