London regional diabetes event
On 18 July we held a regional diabetes meeting for London, which aimed to:
- Provide a national update on the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme, Treatment and Care Programme and Digital Programme.
- Share learning from wave 1 and 2 sites for NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme and support preparation of wave 3 sites.
- Share knowledge in relation to Diabetes Treatment and Care to enable STPs to transform diabetes care.
- Consider cross cutting themes for Diabetes Treatment and Care plans.
World café slides
- North Central London – Phil Wrigley, Integrated Care Commissioning Manager, Islington CCG
- North East London – Vib Mistry, Lead Diabetes and Obesity Dietitian, Homerton University Hospital and Laura Elwood, Lead Diabetes Nurse, Homerton University Hospital
- North West London – Buchi Reddy, Public Health Strategist and Lead for Diabetes, NWL
- South East London – Pam Rogers, Programme Manager, Southwark CCG
- South London structured education (SW and SE) – Laura Spratling, Programme Director for Diabetes, Health Innovation Network
- South West London – Clare Elliot, Head of Planned Care, Wandsworth CCG