London Type 1 Diabetes Network Event
The London Type 1 Diabetes Network Event was held on 21st November 2017, the aims and objectives of the event were to
- Provide an update of the work of London Type 1 diabetes network
- Have an opportunity to hear about the four workstreams that the network are establishing:
- Structured education (including Treatment and Care bid implementation
- Resources required for Type 1 diabetes care and Commissiong of Type 1 diabetes service
- Access to funding for technologies
- Type 1 patients not accessing specialist care
– With cross-cutting themes of Patient engagement and involvement
– Implementation of the London Type 1 service specification and commissioning tool.
Type 1 Commissioning Pack, NDA Participation – Gemma Snell, London Diabetes Lead
Commissioning Type 1 services in SEL; Bromley – Journey Towards better Diabetes care – Jennifer Luong, Senior Clinical Commissioning Manager & David Hopkins, Clinical Physician & Diabetologist
FreeStyle Libre: London Update and Discussion – Vicky Chaplin, Senior Pharmacist for Medicines Optimisation
Questions may be made via Umar Majid, London Diabetes Clinical Network Project Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org).