London Memory Assessment Network Meeting | 13 December 2018
The Dementia Clinical Network held a Memory Assessment Network meeting on Thursday 13 December 2018.
- Katy Kerr, Regional Dental Adviser, Health Education England
- Poonam Sharma, Lead Optometry Adviser, NHSE
- Dr Daniel Harwood, Clinical Director of Dementia Clinical Network and Consultant Psychiatrist in South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Nicola Gower, Clinical Service Manager, Croydon, South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Laura Cook – Quality Improvement Manager, Dementia Clinical Network, NHS England
- Dr Jeremy Isaacs, Consultant Neurologist, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Effective Diagnosis Clinical Lead, London Dementia Clinical Network.