London Memory Assessment Network Meeting- 13th March 2019
The Dementia Clinical Network held a Memory Assessment Network meeting on Wednesday 13th March 2019
- Dr Daniel Harwood, Clinical Director of Dementia Clinical Network and Consultant Psychiatrist in South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
- Lucy Frost, Dementia Lead Nurse Consultant, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Naaheed Mukadam, Consultant Psychiatrist at UCLH, Senior Research Fellow at UCL
- Laura Cook – Quality Improvement Manager, Dementia Clinical Network, NHS England
- Dr Jeremy Isaacs, Consultant Neurologist, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Effective Diagnosis Clinical Lead, London Dementia Clinical Network.