London neurological data, its meaning and solutions
On 8 November 2016, the London Neuroscience Clinical Network, in conjunction with RightCare, held a learning event on using new CCG data profiles to support neurology system and delivery improvement.
The event presented the current neurological landscape in London in terms of the burden, spend and quality of service and identified the variations between CCG areas and priorities for change.
- Right care for neurological conditions – Dr Nick Losseff, Clinical Director, London Neuroscience Clinical Network
- NHS RightCare approach, including RightCare data on common neurological conditions – Steve Sparks, Mary O’Brien
- Solutions: Enhanced acute neurology service – Dr Nick Losseff
- Community neurology service – Dominic Heaney
- Adapting existing service models for neurological conditions – Jacqui Wakefield, Catherine Atkinson